Lawn Care Services
Lawn Mowing Services in The Hamptons
From Southampton to Montauk
Lawn Mowing Services:
We have been providing lawn care service in The Hamptons since we started our business back in 2007. We treat each lawn as if it were our own. Have other lawn maintenance companies let you down? GreenField Landscapers won’t! Our lawn maintenance service are superior to others because of the care and family values in which we run our lawn mowing service company.
• NO CONTRACTS for our lawn mowing service
• We will mow the grass on-time every time throughout the season
• We usually cut the grass Thursdays and Fridays so your lawn looks great for the weekend (optional)
• Easy Billing: You are in control of payments
• Licensed and Insured
• Available 7 days a week for email, text or phone
Lawn Care Service include:
• Mowing – Weekly Lawn Service to keep your yard looking neat and clean.
• Edging – To give your landscape a sculpted look – lawn edging is essential.
• Weed-eating – To trim areas the lawn mower cannot reach
• Grass and Small Leaf Blowing – Pickup or blow any small leaves or fallen branches
• Skimming the Pool, if necessary – To collect any debris that may accurate on the surface during the lawn mowing service
Service we Provide:
• Hampton Lawn Services
• Lawn Care Services in the Hampton
• Hampton Lawn Maintenance
• Hampton Lawn Mowing
• Lawn Fertilizing in the Hampton
Areas we provide lawn services:
Montauk, Amagansett, East Hampton, Northwest Harbor, Sag Harbor, Noyack, Wainscott, Sagaponack, Bridgehampton, Water Mill, Sauthampton, New York.
Our Seasonal Lawn Care Program:
Our Seasonal Lawn Care Program consists of five applications applied approximately 4-6 weeks apart during our 5 annual visits broken down by seasonal times.
Step #1 (Early Spring): Stops crabgrass before it invades and protects all season. Feeds for a fast green-up after winter. (Two Times)
Step #2 Scott GrubEx: Kills Japanese beetles, Caterpillars, Weevils, Chinchbugs, and more.
Step #3 (Late Spring): Weed & Feed: Clears out Dandelions & Clover-Guaranteed. Feeds to thicken lawn and crowd out weeds
Step #4 (Early Fall): WinterGuard Fall Weed & Feed. Improves lawn's ability to absorb water and nutrients versus an unfed lawn
Step #5 (Late Fall): WinterGuard Fall Lawn Food. Builds strong, deep grass roots for a better lawn next spring.